- Mine began accessing ore from the Taviche Oeste concession in 2015, which hosts the high grade Trinidad North veins
- Fortuna expects to mine these high grade resources over the next ~8 years
- Expecting 33-50% of all ore to be sourced from Taviche Oeste
- Increased production in 2017, post expansion to 3,000 tpd completed in 2016
- Gold resources of 273 koz at 1.6 g/t (1)
For more information on San Jose, please visit www.fortunasilver.com.
Source: Fortuna Silver Mines public disclosure.
(1) Resources include measured, indicated & inferred - see Amended Technical Report for San Jose dated January 30, 2017.