- Includes 3 open-pit mines, expanding adjacent open-pit-able gold deposits and a fully permitted and constructed heap-leach processing facility
- Landholdings cover approximately 25,000 acres that include the Relief Canyon mine and lands surrounding the mine in all directions which provides expansion and exploration opportunities
- First gold pour was announced on February 18, 2020 along with the completion of the initial construction within the estimated budget
- Commercial production expected to be achieved towards the end of Q2 2020 or beginning of Q3 2020
For more information on Relief Canyon, please visit www.americas-gold.com.
Source: Americas Gold and Silver Corp. public disclosure
(1) Royalty on a portion of the existing mineral resource