MMX Interest: 3.25% GRR + 1.5% NSR royalty on Au & 1.5% NSR royalty on Ni
MMX Metal Exposure: Gold (Au), Nickel (Ni)
Location: Western Australia, Australia
Operator: Karora Resources Inc.
- Located in the long established Kambalda mining district with excellent existing infrastructure
- Technical Report was filed in February 2020 for the maiden gold mineral reserve of 306,000 ounces (3.45 million tonnes at an average grade of 2.8 g/t) at the Beta Hunt mine
- In Q4 2020, updated reserve and resource estimate was released with gold reserves increased by over 50% as well as a maiden nickel reserve announced
- In June 2021 announced a three year organic production growth plan that includes a significant expansion of Beta Hunt, which is expected to double the production capacity from the current rate by the end of 2024
- Further production upside potential includes the high grade Larkin Zone, where an initial mineral resource is expected to be included in the 2021 mineral resource and reserve update in early 2022
For more information on Beta Hunt, please visit www.karoraresources.com.
Source: Karora Resources public disclosure