MMX Interest: Gold: 3.25% gross revenue royalty (GRR) + 1.5% net smelter return (NSR) royalty & Nickel: 1.5% NSR royalty
MMX Metal Exposure: Gold (Au), Nickel (Ni)
Location: Western Australia, Australia
Operator: Karora Resources Inc.
- Located in the long established Kambalda mining district with excellent existing infrastructure
- In September 2018, discovered the Father's Day Vein, a new high-grade discovery area that yielded ~25,000 ounces of gold
- Technical Report was filed in February 2020 for the maiden gold mineral reserve of 306,000 ounces (3.45 million tonnes at an average grade of 2.8 g/t) at the Beta Hunt mine
- Additional discoveries of high-grade gold and nickel mineralization in Q3 2020
- In Q4 2020, updated reserve and resource estimate was released with gold reserves increased by over 50% as well as a maiden nickel reserve announced
For more information on Beta Hunt, please visit www.karoraresources.com.
Source: Karora Resources public disclosure