- Hub comprised of three operating mines: Tsokol, Birkachan and Olcha, as well as several near-mine development projects
- All parts of the hub are centered around the 850 kt per annum Kubaka processing plant
- In 2019, the Omolon hub produced 205,000 gold equivalent ounces
- Priorities for 2020 include a grade-driven production increase, advancing the solar power station project and the completion of project documentation and the start of contrcution of dry-stack storage at Kubaka
For more information on Omolon, please visit www.polymetalinternational.com/en/.
Source: Polymetal International plc public disclosure.
(1) Royalty only covers certain deposits that form part of the Omolon hub