- The Touquoy deposit is one of the four deposits within the Moose River Consolidated Gold Mine (MRC)
- First gold pour achieved in October 2017
- Commercial production commenced March 1, 2018 as a result of successful ramp up of mine and milling facilities
- Mill throughput and recoveries have exceeded design criteria
- In 2019, the mine was acquired by St Barbara who generally plans to operate one deposit at a time and is currently mining at Touquoy
For more information on Moose River, please visit www.stbarbara.com.au.
Source: St Barbara Ltd public disclosure.