- Located in the long established Kambalda mining district with excellent existing infrastructure
- Recent significant discovery at the Father’s Day Vein with an estimated ~27-30koz of high-grade gold expected to be recovered from initial discovery area
- Initiated a 40,000m drill program focused on expanding the known coarse gold areas
- 3 drills currently operating with the first phase of the drilling campaign expected to be completed by April 2019
- Gold resources of 447 koz at 3.2 g/t (1)
- Resource update anticipated for Q2 2019
For more information on Beta Hunt, please visit www.rncminerals.com.
Source: RNC Minerals public disclosure.
(1) Resources include measured, indicated & inferred as at December 31, 2017 (RNC Minerals website).