- Located in the long established Kambalda mining district with excellent existing infrastructure
- Gold ore production recommenced in late 2015 and continues to ramp up
- Recent exploration drilling points to significant resource expansion and extension to mine-line
- Long history of resource extensions
- Recent significant discovery at the Father’s Day Vein with an estimate 30-35koz of high-grade gold expected to be recovered from initial development area
- Gold resources of 413 koz at 3.4 g/t (1)
For more information on Beta Hunt, please visit www.rncminerals.com.
Source: RNC Minerals public disclosure.
(1) Resources include measured, indicated & inferred - see RNC Minerals press release dated March 7, 2016.