MMX Interest: 2.5% net smelter return (NSR) royalty
MMX Metal Exposure: Silver (Ag), Zinc (Zn), Lead (Pb)
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Operator: Coeur Mining Inc.
Status: Temporary Suspension of Mining and Processing Activities
- Recommenced production in March 2018 and achieved commercial production in September 2018
- In Q4 2019, Coeur received its permit to allow for a sustained mining and milling rate of 1,100 t/d on a year-round basis
- Coeur announced in February 2020 that it was temporarily suspending mining and process activities due to market conditions for lead and zinc concentrates
- During the temporary suspension Coeur has significantly increased the size of Silvertip's resource base following the execution of the largest and most successful exploration program in the history of the operation
- Coeur is assessing the potential for a larger-scale expansion given ongoing exploration success and the potential benefits of a larger-scale operation
For more information on Silvertip, please visit www.coeur.com.
Source: Coeur Mining Inc. public disclosure.