MMX Interest: 2.0% net smelter return (NSR) royalty(1)
MMX Metal Exposure: Gold (Au), Silver (Ag)
Location: Nevada, USA
Operator: Americas Gold and Silver Corp.
Status: Temporary Suspension of Mining
- Includes 3 open-pit mines, expanding adjacent open-pit-able gold deposits and a fully permitted and constructed heap-leach processing facility
- Landholdings cover approximately 25,000 acres that include the Relief Canyon mine and lands surrounding the mine in all directions which provides expansion and exploration opportunities
- First gold pour was announced on February 18, 2020 along with the completion of the initial construction within the estimated budget
- Commercial production declared on January 11, 2021
- Options being evaluated to improve the operational and financial performance of the asset
- Continuing efforts to resolve the metallurgical challenges
For more information on Relief Canyon, please visit www.americas-gold.com.
Source: Americas Gold and Silver Corp. public disclosure
(1) Royalty on a portion of the existing mineral resource