MMX Interest: 1.0% - 2.0% NSR Royalty(1)
MMX Metal Exposure: Gold (Au), Silver (Ag)
Location: Nevada, USA
Operator: AngloGold Ashanti
Status: Preliminary Economic Assessment
- Open-pit land package consists of 250 acres located 20 kilometres from the North Bullfrog project in the Walker Lane gold belt
- Was previously mined in the late 1980s producing 34,000 ounces at an average grade of 1.8 g/t gold via heap leach recovery
- A 2020 preliminary economic assessment outlined an initial 8 year mine life with average annual production of 171,000 ounces of gold
- Acquired by AngloGold Ashanti in January 2022 which consolidated a large land package in the Beatty district of Nevada, including the Mother Lode project, which AngloGold expects to produce more than 300,000 ounces of gold annually over more than a decade
For more information on Mother Lode, please visit www.anglogoldashanti.com
Source: AngloGold Ashanti public disclosure.
(1) Royalty rate is 2% at a gold price of $1,400/oz or greater and 1% at a gold price under $1,400.
- Paying Assets
- Advanced Assets
- Other Assets