MMX Interest: 1.25% NSR royalty
MMX Metal Exposure: Gold (Au), Silver (Ag)
Location: Nevada, USA
Operator: West Vault Mining Inc.
Status: Pre-Feasibility Study
- The Hasbrouck project consists of the Hasbrouck deposit and the Three Hills deposit
- A pre-feasibility study completed in 2016 outlined an 8 year mine life with average annual production of 74,000 oz GEOs
- In Q4 2020 obtained the final federal permits to construct and operate the Hasbrouck mine
- The Hasbrouck mine is planned as phase two of the Hasbrouck gold project, with phase one being the fully permitted Three Hills mine
- Hasbrouck gold project is one of only a few shovel-ready gold projects in the U.S. southwest
For more information on Hasbrouck-Three Hills, please visit www.westvaultmining.com
Source: West Vault Mining public disclosure.