- MMX Interest: 3.5% gross revenue royalty (GRR) on the Miranda & Vivien deposits
- Metals: Gold (Au)
- Location: Western Australia, Australia
- Operator: Ramelius Resources Ltd.
- Status: Producing
- 2017E Production: ~50,000 oz Au (1)
- Mine Life: 4 years (1)
The Vivien gold deposit is located near the Agnew Gold Mine, 15 km west of the town of Leinster in Western Australia. Operations commenced in May 2015. Mine life has recently extended to 4 years, including 50% of resources. Ramelius is currently conducting deep extensional exploration drilling in hopes to add resources. A revised mine plan is due to be released in 2017.
For more information on Vivien, please visit www.rameliusresources.com.au.
(1) Guidance provided by Ramelius Resources (2017E production for fiscal year July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017) – please refer to the February 2017 Investor Presentation available on the Ramelius Resources website (www.rameliusresources.com.au)