- MMX Interest: 3.0% net smelter return (NSR) royalty on the Touquoy deposit (1)
- Metals: Gold (Au)
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Operator: Atlantic Gold Corp.
- Status: Commissioning Expected in Q3 2017
- Average Production: ~79,000 oz Au per year (2)
- Mine Life: 4.5 Years (2)
The Touquoy Gold Project is located at the former village of Moose River Gold Mines, about a 70 minute drive via 110km of sealed roads north-east of Halifax. The Touquoy Property covers an area of approximately 1,760 ha. Construction of the project began in Q2 2016 and is progressing as planned with commissioning scheduled for September 2017. Overall project completion reached 40% as of the end of January 2017.
For more information on the Moose River Consolidated Project, please visit http://atlanticgoldcorporation.com./.
(1) Atlantic Gold has the right to re-purchase 2.0% of the NSR royalty for a one-time cash payment of C$2,500,000 when the operation commences.
(2) As outlined in the 2015 Feasibility Study; Average production and ine life are for the Touquoy deposit only – please refer to the Atlantic Gold press release dated July 2, 2015 available on the Atlantic Gold website (www.atlanticgoldcorporation.com.)