- MMX Interest (Payable Au): 6.0% gross revenue royalty (GRR) + 1.5% net smelter return (NSR) royalty
- MMX Interest (Payable Ni): 1.5% NSR royalty
- Metals: Gold (Au), Nickel (Ni)
- Location: Western Australia, Australia
- Operator: RNC Minerals Inc.
- Status: Producing
- 2017E Production: 65,000 – 70,000 oz Au (1)
The Beta Hunt Mine is a low-cost gold and nickel mine located in the prolific Kambalda mining district of Australia. Nickel production began in 2014, followed by gold ore production in November 2015, which is expected to continue to ramp up in the coming quarters. Recent exploration drilling points have potential to lead to significant resource expansion and therefore an extension to the mine life.
For more information on Beta Hunt, please visit www.rncminerals.com.
(1) RNC Minerals Guidance – please refer to RNC Minerals press release dated January 18, 2017.